Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring blog sale (#2)


  • paypal only
  • If you are international and you want something let me know I would have to find out how much shipping would be for you and you would need to gift payment unless sent with tracking which can cost a bit more.  (The reason I say this is b/c I'm inexperienced w/int'l shipping.)
  • US shipping is $2 plus $.50 for each item (can be more if an item is heavier) USPS
  • Delivery confirmation is included
  • No returns
  • You will receive your item(s) in a padded envelope wrapped with bubble wrap
  • I am not responsible once a package leaves my hands
  • Please leave a comment below or send me an email perfumesnob@gmail.com  If I do not reply within 24 hours by email, please feel free to send another in case I didn't get it or whatever.
I'm open to reasonable offers, especially on multiple items.  Make an offer :)


ebay:  missalisha546
MUA:  alisha546
both with 100% positive feedback

I will be using paypal and when it ships you will be able to view your tracking information.  I'm having this sale because I'm in a bit of a bind and really need the money so please, no low balling.

There are also items listed on my previous sale:

http://atallgirlinheels.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-sale.html


ISO:

chanel tweed fuchsia


I would prefer to sell but if you see something you'd like to swap for also let me know.



L-R
Dior Addict #174 sheer rose high shine (old packaging) $14,
Dior Addict #260 Rose Deshabille swatched only  -swapped
Lancome color fever rose tempest swatched $12,
Laura Geller Creme-Nude swatched $10,
Laura Geller Cider swatched $10,
Napoleon Perdis corporal drama swatched $10
Napoleon Perdis governor summer 3x $10

T-B

TheBalm balmshelter lip gloss in The girl next door new $10,
Kevyn Aucoin liquid lipstick in AquaRouge new $8,
Rock & Republic luxe lip gloss in hot sauce 2x w/disposable lip brush $15
Rock & Republic luxe lip gloss in mistress swatched $15
MAC lipglass in glamoursun used 3x $10
NARS lip gloss in Harlow deluxe size (.14 oz) new $10
MAC lipglass Viva Glam gaga 2 LE used 1x w/disposable lip brush $16
MAC dazzleglass in Love Alert BNIB $22


L-R
pend
Thrills A20 $30 obo (tip swatched)
pend
15 minutes A46 $18
Hot Scotch AB3 $30 obo
pend



Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color #5 Blue Raspberry (ret. $23) 1x $16
EL crystal baby 1x $20
EL Rose Amethyst 1x $30
MAC pink aura $40 obo (ebay $70)
MAC lollipop loving $20 1x A88  sold
MAC melrose mood $30 obo AC7


Cover FX Translucent Mineral Powder Radiant FX Golden Bronze-swatched only $15


Napoleon Perdis in Atalanta 2x $15
YSL #66 Rosewood $15
YSL #147 1x $15
Clarins 710 swatched $15
pend


CK summer affair bronzing powder in sun dance-1x $15
CK tempting duo in #207 night & day swatched $15



Hello Kitty Pretty baby beauty powder used a couple times $30
YSL palette #6 $23 
MAC 183 brush discontinued 2x no nail polish over label $40


T-B
MAC lipglass in crystal rose A56 80%+ left-purchased from makeup artist and was only used w/disposable applicators $15
MAC greasepaint stick w/box in dirty used 1x-$15
Jemma Kidd liquid waterproof eyeliner in #04 aesthetic swatched only $4
Hard Candy liquid eyeliner in sugar plum $2 swatched a couple times
MAC technakohl eyeliner in Full of fuchsia used 1x $11
Boscia lavender blotting linens -possibly 1 used $7



PURminerals mineral glow mineral powder BNIB (sealed) $16
MAC dsquard2 bone beige/emphasize sculpt & shape powder A59 used 4x maybe $20

tarte amazonian clay blush in passion swatched 1x $18
mac dirty plum blush swatched 1x LE Liberty of London packaging $21 (I may have box somewhere also)

Nars concealer (medium shades) $15sold

Tarte miss fix-it palette
swatched 1-2x $12  (You can't see very well but there is piece of plastic over the eyeshadows to separate from cream products.)


BN sealed thebalm staniac in beauty queen $12



Clinique Acne Solutions Concealer #3 $7
3x




MAC Belightful $13
used 3x but was not showing up/being picked up with brush I was using so I scraped the surface a bit

Lancome cream blush used 2x
copperazzi (shimmer) $10


Smashbox Fan Brush $14

Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Bronze $8
not sure how many times used, was too dark for my mom so she gave it to me

Good Skin (Kohl's) cream blush
03 flushed 2x $4

BNIB Marine life $40
Victoria's Secret whisper lipstick $10-3x?


Benefit boi-ing/eye bright duo
used 2-3x boi-ing is shade 2 $9

Benefit BadGal mascara New no box brown- $12


I will be adding more items soon.



I have some things I'm not sure I want to get rid of but I could use the money.  Please email me with your offer if you are interested:

-Summer 2011 Diorskin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in 001 Aurora in clam packaging.  It has been lightly swatched but there is a small chip in the bottom that happened when it was shipped to me.  (Ret. $46)
-Dior Flower Blossom Floral Illuminating powder new no box but has pouch
-Chanel Horizon de Chanel Spring 2012 BNIB -but when it arrived from Nordstrom a little bit of powder had come off inside the package.  retails for $58
-Chanel Topkapi 2 colors used 1x-(I may have the box somewhere if it's important)


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Do you still have the M.A.C. Crystal Rose lipglass available for sale? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Chanel Topkapi palette still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in Topkapi palette. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete